Monday 3 November 2008

Tears in 16 degrees..

A joke.
I Need that.

A smile.
I also need that.

A cheer.
I desperate for that.

A friend to share..
I would give anything for that.


Now I am sitting in the front of magic-monitor.
Rainy, outside, playing the drum of storm.
Harmonize with the raindrops.

It is 16 degrees and I am dizzy with the Influenza airborne attack.

Tears started to fell from eyes to neck.
The world seems bigger.
Standing in the front.
a step ahead , bring you the trap, misery, hatred, and harbinger.

I just couldn't understand.
The quadratic equation,
and the substitution of triple variables seems more simple.

The pressure is hard.
My brain squeezed and I am turning in the circle of dizziness.

No...Nooo! that is not the problem.
I can take complicated things.

I can stand against all of the world.

I can run till the last breath.

I can do anything as far as I live.



What I can not resist is....

No one....
in the meantime...
says ,"I'm on your side."

I am alone in the most destructive situation.
The situation when you can not decide anything.
and the situation when none of your friend understand. .

who's on my side?

No comments: