Monday 27 October 2008

retreat..?

It was not the best day in my life.
The pressure, and the chronicles of bad situation keep happening to me.

Not to mention the hectic-ness and the severe acute-kind of problems in works.
It was rainy after all.
Stand up, find the harmony, but you are facing down the great wall of China.

Be strong, be courageous , but you are facing the whole world stood up against you.
Get out and all of the universe pointing at you as a coward.
You are in the position of no one can help you.

your hands are shaking cold.
your head banging with the melody of big-bang.

And you realized... maybe this is the limit.
should I quit?
should I leave this situation?
Should I be a coward?

Nothings wrong being a coward.
Coward is an art.
an escapee.
But the escapee never becoming strong.

I just hope that
someday
an angel can come to me.

an angel doesn't always to have a wing.
doesn;t has to be in magnificent form.

what makes an angel is,
when she can help you when you were down.

help me, so that I won;t be an escapee.

No comments: