Tuesday 11 November 2008

That zone.

starts with spinning to roving, little bit about cotton.
I get through with all textile-things.
Makes me mad and wanna scream .

Hope that the scream can reach the sky
Telling the Mighty God, that I have enough.

In desperate telling everyone that this is not right.
Then, it reach me.
The answer.

I am screaming again. The scream of happiness.
I rebuild my spirits, motivation, and mood.
Think that this is the right plane. The right track.
Everything seems good when I stepped in to that zone.

however,
For some reason..
I just can not stand it anymore

To be honest
I dont have what so called Pressure-Resistance.

I feel like I dont belong being downliner.
I just...
have my own dream
my own Idea and purpose.

The faith zone
My faith zone.

But somehow, when I reached to step and entering the zone
I feels like evryone turned against my decision.

Somehow... The worst condition of in this world is The condition without a decision.

I was bounded in the misery of pain.
A pain that covered perfectly in the knitted yarn of income.

Hope that someday

one day

I can step in brave to enter my faith zone.

1 comment:

ChristianTan said...

hahaha kerja memank bikin stres pakkk