Thursday 2 October 2008

half spoon of support in a cup of sadness

doubt and confuse

I Greet her nicely with a face that full of hope.

I hope it is really hopeful.

She smiled, and I recognized something sad in her heart.

covered perfectly in beauty and shiny face


Friends around her and laugh with her..
yet,
she is still burdened by indecisive situation.

some people ask her to choose a tough option,
others suggest her to be super-straight..

superwoman is super-straight,
her, is not that straight..

it is a normal feeling, yet she feels something less than that..

Type anything that will relieve her,
walk alone in long road of doubt.

She needs someone to share,
not someone to scold her.

someone to give an input
not someone to put an extra grief.

She had chosen a tough option.
I do believe that she will get through all of this.

and soon will be converted in to a fully grown lady.
And I will be the first one to smile at her.

No comments: