Thursday 2 October 2008

Korem GKI Muara Karang

It's been years since the first time I came to our church.

Back then, I was just an ordinary child waiting to be seen and watched.
immature and hoping for something new in this world.

The first step I came to this church , then everything was upside down.
Meanwhile outside the church i was just normal kid, but in this church, I mean, people in this church put a faith in me and believe that I was special in some certain way.

In here, I was raised from nothing to something.

From antisocial to loving person.
From childish person into a fully grown man.

I put my faith and believe that this is God's purpose to place me in this fellowship.

I am not saying that this is the best church in the world.

But if there is someone..anyone.. ask me the proper words to describe my church,
I would say,

This is the best thing ever happened to me in my life.

1 comment:

Wirawan said...

thats a very sweet thing of your community life bro..keep it up!