Thursday 2 October 2008

Queen of Empathy

Cheerful

An Idea getter
and the lady of mood-maker.

multi-tasking person,
and proven skills of inspiring others.

Eager to be a queen
Queen of empathy

Share your though
and she will load you up with a hundreds way of new thinking

share your problem
and she will point out several ways of solution



I have known her for several years.

bonding a relationship with an imagination,
She likes story.
A great author.
J.K's admirer.


Her smiles is warm
sunshine is her match.

She is wise.
no wiser than the old man wearing half-moon glass in Hogwarts.
but she is wise.

Younger and I can not beat the maturity she had in her rainbow personality.

I wish and I do hope, she will always be around.
simply, to cheer me and others.

Bring us to the new stage of happiness.

I thank her.

1 comment:

deb.fairytale said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mkaci kpin
ak terharu skaliiiii ^^