Sunday 11 September 2011

Love in Past Continuous tense



In most attractive and most mesmerizing way, Love can be both attractive and long lasting. This mixed of emotional and empathy feeling are the main essence in every aspects of relationship in human life.

Mine,
1st Love happened in my life was about 8-9 years ago.
cheesy, emotional, expressive, nostalgic, and glorious day to remember.
Unfortunately, Childish mindset with a bit arrogance ruined everything, and makes me think that I was the most stupid person in the world for the last 7 years.

The worst thing is : I am still waiting.
The absence of Logic reasoning has written deeply in my brain since long time ago. Bundled with fear and fool, both of this elements and long-distant situation makes everything perfect for us to be separated. Tear me down to the level that so low I can barely to move on.

Life goes on, for sure.
This is one statement.

have you moved on?
That's a question.

A tough one.





No comments: