Friday 6 April 2012

Her.




Prediction. 


Could you predict how to encounter your desirable person in your own life? 
The thing is, it happens every time and forming 'on and off' situation. 
Sometimes, you know this person like the queen of your imagination , present herself like no one else can predict, however you are stunned, unable to step and to enter the line of decisive braveness. 


How could you leak the liquid of happiness when you are so afraid to face , or even to admire her. 
Sweetness and sincere, both mixed, and I have no capacity even to touch nor to lay my finger upon both of her best personality.

No one can replace her, but who am i to predict?


Fly, and one day I will present myself in front of you, stating the world-famous-three-word. 
I have no capacity to predict. 
I have capacity to put an effort. 




Kelvin Tan



No comments: