Monday 19 January 2009

22nd...


Yesterday was a big day.. at least for me..

The sun rises as usual, the birds harmonize their song with the wind.
It was a sunny day in rainy season.
I works 9 to 5 to complete my 1-day-routine.

I woke up in the morning and found 10 messages contains all the birthday greetings in my inbox .
the same thing happened when I checked my facebook.
It feels good when everyone is still put a concern about you.

however,, there are only several people that is willing to take time to discuss about my future, plans, works, job, serious matter... haizz.. that is the only topic that always stuck up in my mind ..

well, late at night, a bunch of lovely fellowship " surprise "me with the cake and candle.
The funniest part is they seems more surprised than I am. hahahaha


anyway

Thank you guys.

1 comment:

esthereche said...

hah 22? bukannya 31 ktnyaaa??! sok mudaa kannn hahahaha