Monday 6 October 2008

braveman.

walking on the road..
listening to the old folks singing an old song.

drinking a cup of coffee.
watching the lady bringing the news
in the magic box full of color.

Looks prone, old and lame.

But in my point of view,
He is no less than the bravest warrior I've ever seen.

Midas King know how to turn piece of cake in to a piece of Benjamin.
But he don't know how to turn a sad feeling into a great feeling.

Now, who is the champ?
working eight to five. earn a bowl of rice.
exhausted. depressed. and frustrated.
He is not turning a cup of water into a shining gold.
He is not turning a piece of cake into a Benjamin sheet.

No, not at all.

But he is turning me into a better person.
He is turning me to be money maker.
a lover.

He is just struggling against the world, just to make me survive.
He is not the king of the world.
But he is willing to fight against the king of the world for my sake.

no, not the hero from an old books legends.
But he swore to beat any single hero that might hurt me.

He is not Jesus
nor His fellow's


He is just an ordinary man.
He is not anything.

He is my dad.

1 comment:

esthereche said...

ckckck, dikomen dah ini, gila handal sangat penulis yg satu ini, terus terus ngeblog ya ber.bakat terpendam jeber. huehueuhee ..