Monday 3 March 2008

Caricature and my friend



It is interesting.

it is like the form of friendship for me.
(sorry, the color didn't turned to be in proper composure)
I create a caricature of my friends and It is based on their characteristic in my opinion.
Friends that has my caricature is the friends that i respect the most.

Sounds silly, right?
But it is.

Happiness goes into my mind as i have heard the words " Thank you" with smiles from them.
For real it is like a blessing for me to have seen such situation.

But lately, for the first time, my caricature bring a deep wound to my friendship.
For the first time , my friend hate me .
i don't know what to do
what should i do

But for me.. when i create the caricature and give it to my friend. Its a symbols of friendship that i won't lose it or even break it.

Now, i have to move on
and still... creating a caricature.

2 comments:

HanCip'Z said...

you've given great gift my friend, it's wonderful to be able to draw your friends in caricature that can actually indicate your thinking of that persons. That's mean it is easier for other to know what you think of them just by looking and understanding your drawing instead by asking you directly (and i believe you will have LoTs of difficulties if you have to describe it in words) however, i really don't get it.. Why your caricature bring deep wound to your friendship? is it something to do with your drawing?
One question.. Are you sure that the persons you draw acknowledge you as his/her friend?
well,as nobody I can not give you a statement about what you have to do or how you should act (since it's not my place) but the very least that i can give to you right now is the fact that your Father already prepare the best plan for you.. so just wait for the good thing to come ^_*

Vinspire said...

you know, sometimes things are just out of control..

you should read my latest blog. This caricature starts every bad things in my relationship with a certain person.

it was a bad move

i would be very happy to share that with you someday.